Returns & Refund Policy
We want you to be delighted every time you shop with us. Occasionally though, we know that you may want to return items and obtain a refund. Customers within the European Union have the right to withdraw from an order within seven working days of the day after the date that their goods were delivered. Should you wish to exercise this right within this period you must:
- 1. Provide us with written notice indicating your intention to cancel your order
- Our contact details are available on our Contact Us Page.
- 2. Await a cancellation reference number from us
- We’ll send you a cancellation reference number within one working day.
- 3. Return the goods to us
When returning goods to us, please ensure that you include your…
- Full name
- E-mail address
- Order number (as found on your receipt email/the invoice that came with the goods)
- Cancellation reference number (see above)
Returned goods should be sent to the following address – at your cost – in their original packaging and in a saleable condition:
Libabun Business Angels Ltd
Keepers Cottage, High Street,
Buckinghamshire, England, MK465J
Please note: For your own protection, we strongly recommend that you return your goods to us by recorded delivery.
Upon receiving the returned goods from you – and assuming that they are in their original packaging and in a saleable condition – we will issue you with a full refund immediately (less shipping/postage and packaging costs).
- Still got questions?
- If you need to get in touch to discuss a product return, please see our Contact Us Page for our contact details.
- More information about our returns policy can be found in our Sales And Services Terms And Conditions.
- More information about your statutory rights can be found on the UK-government-funded gov.uk Website.