Setting up a Chatbot in your Business
Your business gets to communicate with your prospect/customer through a Chatbot and you record the conversation. You can then get a human to follow up as soon as you can. Interested in our Chatbot Implementation & Training?
Implement a Chatbot Into Your Small Business in Just 1-day
What are Chatbots
Chatbots, those things that sometimes pop up at the bottom corner of a website. They are applications that mimic written or spoken natural speech so as to create a conversation or interaction with a real person.
There are two main ways chatbots are offered to visitors, with web-based applications or standalone apps.
Chatbots are frequently used in customer service type roles, doing the things normally done by humans, such as first point of contact support.
However there are more and more Chatbots emerging in ever differing sectors with better and better conversational flows and broader marketing functions.
Why implement a Chatbot
- When interacting with a Chatbot you are initiating instant communication and as such instant expectation leading to faster progress.
- People interact with messaging services in vast numbers already, be it Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, KIK or any number of others.
- It’s a familiar place and a place people often choose to be.
- There is in excess of 1.3 billion messenger users each month exchanging over 2 billion messages.
- Messenger software is fully mobile optimised, has easier opt-in protocol compared to email marketing and is much more compliant with GDPR.
- Statistics show that messages have an open rate of approximately 80% and a click through rate around 5%. Compared with email which has a 20% approximate open rate and 3% click through rate.